Call us at 877-529-2124
The Blastrac 350VH is a vertical shot blasting system used in conjunction with roof rigging systems, a winch or crane, to prepare the sides of vertical or near-vertical steel surfaces. These systems operate in an up-and-down direction to clean and profile the surface. They are guided via remote control.
Blastrac 350VH Benefits & Advantages
- 14" blast pattern
- Prepares 200 to 1,000 sq. ft./hr.
- Cyclone has large, quick-opening access door and two-part screen with removable center for easy access
- Controlled remotely from mobile control station
- Advanced separation system provides increased shot cleaning efficiency, promoting longer wear component life
- Heavy duty, manganese liners and wheel blades for long life
- 2 magnets at mouth seal prevent loss of abrasive
- Separate motor on dust collector for thorough removal of dust and debris
- Eliminate abrasive contamination
Vertical Shot Blasting Applications:
The Blastrac 350VH vertical shot blasting system is used to prepare the sides of petrochemical or water storage tanks, ship hulls or other vertical or near-vertical steel surfaces.