Abrasive Blast Rooms
Blast Room Solutions Tailored to Fit Your Needs
- Normally closed, fail-safe valves and controls
- Custom Design
- Retro-fit Existing Blast Room, Dust Collector and Reclaim Equipment
- Turnkey Installation
- Portable Equipment
ABS BLAST ROOMS ARE:
- Environmentally Friendly
- Prevent Weather Disruptions
- Protect Exterior and Outdoor Surroundings Against Noise Disruptions
- Reduces Operator Exposure to Common Hazardous Media like Silica Sand
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OUR FOCUS
“The job isn’t finished until our customer is completely satisfied.”
The core of any modern blast system is the blast room. Confining the blasting operation to a controlled, clean environment enables effective abrasive recycling. Recycling blast abrasives saves money and protects the environment.
Our blast rooms consist of an amply lit work area, an abrasive reclaim floor that collects the used abrasives, an abrasive transport and separation system that removes trash while returning clean abrasive to the blast tank, and a dust collector for keeping the environment clean and contaminant free.
OUR BLAST ROOMS INCLUDE:
- Reinforced structural steel abrasive storage hopper with easy access for cleaning and maintenance
- Highly selective rotary drum + air-wash abrasive separator
- Heavy duty 9″ diameter return augers with 3/8″ thick flighting
ABS Blast and Rapid Prep offer a full spectrum of reclaim floor designs and room configurations. From economical single screw partial reclaim floors to highly efficient full floor reclaim systems, ABS Blast will help you design a solution uniquely tailored to your production and economic needs.
Whether you are looking for a complete turnkey system, an existing system retro-fit, a portable blast system, replacement parts such as dust collector cartridge filters, augers, elevator belts, bushings, bearings or motors, ABS Blast is your choice for high quality abrasive blast systems and components.