The Bristle Blaster removes corrosion and creates an anchor pattern or profile in one single step.
The “hardened” wire bristle tips rotate and kinetic energy is created as the tips strike the surface. The tips instantly retract with the paint particles and other corrosive debris and leaves a clean metal surface.
- Wire bristle rotates at 2500 RPM
- Removes corrosion, coatings, mill scale & other contaminants
- Generates anchor profiles ranging from 2.5 to 3.3 mil on steel
- Restores corroded & pitted surfaces to near white metal or white metal appearance
- Available in pneumatic and electric
Quote Within 24 Hours Guaranteed
- Removes Corrosion, Coatings, Mill Scale & Other Contaminants (without removing healthy material)
- Generates Anchor Profiles Ranging from 2.5 to 3.3mil on Steel (also works on weld seams, edges, around bolts & on surface irregularities)
- Restores Corroded & Pitted Surfaces to Near White Metal or White Metal Appearance (no grinding or polishing during operation)
- Improves Treated Surface Integrity (generates compressive residual stress to resist crack growth, improve fatigue life & improve corrosion resistance)
- Cleans & Profiles Quickly & Economically with Safe, Long Lasting Bristle Belts (eliminates the need for expensive abrasive blast equipment)
- Suitable for Spot Repair
- Suitable for Larger Areas where Other Processes are Prohibitive
- Does not use or produce environmentally-unsafe or hazardous material