Portable Abrasive Blasters
Rapid Prep’s blasters feature a low profile which makes loading abrasive easy. They maintain an extremely low pressure drop for increased productivity and feature a 90° angled cone bottom that improves abrasive flow.
- Regulated pressure controls
- Full port bypass to blast at low to high pressures
- Media vibrator
Quote Within 24 Hours Guaranteed
|Size/Capacity||1.5 cu. ft.||3.5 cu. ft.||6.5 cu.ft.||10 cu. ft.||Contractor Blaster|
|Dimensions with lid/screen|
|Shipping Weight||170 lbs.||240 lbs.||375 lbs.||400 lbs.||428 lbs.|
Standard Equipment for 1.5, 3.5, 6.5 cu. ft.
- 90° cone bottom
- Pneumatic remote controls
- 55′ twinline control hose
- G2 deadman control
Standard Equipment for 10 cu. ft.
- 2 outlet capability
Standard Equipment for Contractor Blaster
- Pressure hold system so unit does not depressurize until manual blowdown is released
- Pneumatic and Electric remote controls available
- Moisture separator
- Electric controls
- Relief valve
Options available on purchased equipment only