MBX BRISTLE BLASTER PROVIDES A SUPERIOR CLEAN METAL SURFACE. GUARANTEED
This bristle blaster is a new innovation in the power tool market. The new MBX Bristle Blaster removes corrosion and creates an anchor pattern or profile in one single step.
It offers distinct advantages over grit blasting methods and yields superior results with less time & effort.
The “hardened” wire bristle tips are bent forward and rotate at 2500 RPM. Kinetic energy is created when the tips strike the surface. Once they hit the surface, the tips instantly retract with the paint particles and other corrosive debris, and leaves a clean metal surface.
MBX Bristle Blaster Advantages:
- Removes Corrosion, Coatings, Mill Scale & Other Contaminants (without removing healthy material)
- Generates Anchor Profiles Ranging from 2.5 to 3.3mil on Steel (also works on weld seams, edges, around bolts & on surface irregularities)
- Restores Corroded & Pitted Surfaces to Near White Metal or White Metal Appearance (no grinding or polishing during operation)
- Improves Treated Surface Integrity (generates compressive residual stress to resist crack growth, improve fatigue life & improve corrosion resistance)
- Cleans & Profiles Quickly & Economically with Safe, Long Lasting Bristle Belts (eliminates the need for expensive abrasive blast equipment)
- Suitable for Spot Repair
- Suitable for Larger Areas where Other Processes are Prohibitive
- Does not use or produce environmentally-unsafe or hazardous material